[at-l] REI Membership Dividend

At 01:46 PM 2/24/01 -0500, WHHAWKINS@aol.com wrote:

>Red makes just as good a target as a white light. It doesn't make any
>difference.

Jokingly, I beg to differ, red is a tougher shot at long and I mean long
distance as opposed to white light target, especially when the target is
looking away from you as opposed to a target wearing a red lens looking
away from you.

>  Do not need you to show any light. A sniper could still get you
>between the eyes using a night vision scope.

Yes, I thought about that after I wrote what I said in the original post,
and agree, I just pray my sniper is from some third world country that
cannot even afford those black market Russian scopes and has to do it the
old fashion way :))

Doug

Happy not to have to worry about light and noise discipline anymore, well
except to respect my fellow hikers :)

---