[at-l] pseudo-trail

At 03:53 PM 2/23/01 -0600, Billie H. Cleek wrote:
>I was just curious: Does anyone know if it's possible to get permission
>from China to hike the length of the Great Wall? What about camping in
>China?
There was a TV special a year or two ago about a guy who did that so... I'd
guess the answer to the permission part is yes. As I recall it was tough.
part of the wall goes (went) through desert and it isn't all intact
anymore. Sometimes he was following where I had been but isn't anymore. I
believe 2 guys started but only one finished.

Saunterer