[at-l] Amusing

>SPECIAL REPORT
>The Hollywood 48-Hour Miracle Diet combines ancient wisdom with modern
technology to jump-start you >to a better lifestyle. Order now and
receive our exclusive risk-free trial, along with a special discount on
>two bottles!

Received this 'special offer' from Juno.   Ancient wisom and modern
technology in a bottle?

I don't know...there is great 5-7 month weigh loss plan I know about. Has
some ancient wisdom involved (being comtorable in a wilderness
environment) and some modern technology, too. (Gore-tex and Polypro.)

Heck, you can even bring two water bottles if you want!

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
 segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
-- -Thoreau
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.