[at-l] Packs, What we Like

My first pack was an Army rucksack WW2 vintage.  When I went to Philmont
in '65 (am I dating myself?) I purchased an OBS (official Boy Scout) pack
made by Camp Trails.  The bag was brown canvas and the straps on the
exterior frame were the same.  At some point the bag was replaced with
green nylon and a waist strap was added.  That pack is still kicking
around.  I use it as a loaner when I have an unequipped person along for a
weekend hike (usually my niece).  Currently I am using a Denali that I got
on sale at campmor in '92.
Rich