[at-l] final pieces of gear

The price on the Leki's sounds quite good. Congratulations!

Keep the compass, at the very worst, the mirror can help as a signal and
for grooming. Occasionally, the compass can help you figure where you are
in areas of North Carolina and Tennessee where the trail really twists and
turns.

And those boots! Good luck. What sort of socks are you bringing?

OrangeBug
starting in 9 days on a section