[at-l] It's a bird, it's a plane, it's TIN CAN STOVE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey how about sending a bunch of those to the park offices at amicalola
falls?  then we can pick one up there.  some of us don't have time to wait
on snail mail!  think of all the postage you will save not sending free
stuff all over the place, but to one single location!!!!!!!