[at-l] Packs, What we Like

Well where to begin, Ok here goes.
My first pack A Camp Trails Boy Scout Pack-My First Pack That is y I like
it.
Then came My Jansport Yosemite External Frame Pack- Pockets Galore, Velocity
hip belt. Comfy.
Than came my fist internal a Mountainsmith Frostfire 2- Adjustability
Then my Jansport Alaska 115. BIG and Pockets galore.
And now my Dana Alpine LTW- It's A Dana need I say more hehe. but seriously
I just bought this pack and as of yet have not put any miles on it. But I
will in 15 days be putting some serious miles on it.
And yes I still have all of those packs.
Bob
A.K.A. Shakeyleggs GA>ME 2001
A Bad Day On The Trail Is Still
So Much Better Than A Great Day At Work