[at-l] Hopefully non-truncated Leki Story Pt. 3

Let's see if this works ...
--- Karen Borski <kborski@yahoo.com> wrote:

That week you described an incident where you met an
old hiking friend on the AT whom you last had seen
when you were hiking the Pinhoti Trail as an AT
shakedown.  It took about 5 minutes after I had logged
off and was already heading out in my car before I
remembered the letters on ET's hiking pole!  Wow!!!
Could it be that those were your poles?!  I was
flabergasted to make the connection and at the
possibility of the link.  Since you were still on the
AT at that time, I am just now contacting you about
it.

I don't know why this possible coincidence strikes
me as really cool and strange, but I guess the
interconnections and links between all things, people
and events continues to amaze me, particularly when
the trail is involved.
And what I had written before all the annoying
truncations was that, "NOTHING continues to amaze me
when the trail is involved!"

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub
Visit my ME-GA 2000 thru-hike updates at http://www.gorp.com/gorp/activity/hiking/thruhike/ninab_at.htm.