[at-l] Mt Washington

<< Mount Washington is Beautiful today. At 9:48 it was clear, but a little on
 the cold side at -17.3 º F with a wind chill of -82º.

  <A HREF="http://www.mountwashington.org/cam/index.html";>Mount Washington
Observatory: Summit Cam</A>

  <A HREF="http://www.mountwashington.org/membership/index.html#";>Mount
Washington Observatory: Membership (VALLEY CAM)</A> >>

Wow!  It really is beautiful today!  It looks like they got some snow
recently, and according to the Weather Channel, there's more on the way.
What I would give for some snow..... Today's high in S. FLA is 80 and
Sunday's high is 86!  I'm moving to Alaska.

Kelly Sue