[at-l] Hiking poles

I have used LL Bean poles without anti shock and now have a lovely new pair
of super Makalu antishock coretek NON PA..(only bummer) and I really like
them better than the straight beans although they were good, cheap and
worked just fine. the antishock seems to keep my elbows and shoulders from
hurting as much...the coretek grips are soft and seem to be less slippery
when sweaty hands are holding them but I have only used them in winter.

vera

. I was