[at-l] Isn't....?

Felix wrote:
> Isn't anyone gonna tell Earthworm Happy 35th Brithday? I
> mean, if not, then I will. Happy 35th Birthday, Earthworm...

	Just got back from 4 days in the woods, backpacking on the Florida
Trail.  A little birthday treat to myself.  Now I'm plowing through the
email backlog--whew! Youse guys have been verbal!!
	The hike was so wonderful it took a year off my life.  I'm only
34 now.  And I think I'll do the same thing next year.  ;-)
	Sunny skies, not *too* warm, cold nights.  Not a single other
person to be found on my section of trail.  It was *so* relaxing.  I'm
gushing, so I'd better quit.  But you have to take into account that
I haven't backpacked since Oct. of '99, so I was over-ready for this
hike, and needed it badly.  Thanks for the wishes, Felix ol' bud.
	--  eArThworm