[at-l] Anyone willing to drive a car that isn't their own?

There is also trailhead parking...  Drive across the dam and follow the road
to the right (there are AT blazes here).  There's some parking up a ways on
the right across from where the trail veers left off the road and into the
woods.  Saves you a road walk.  Blech!

We parked there for a week over Thanksgiving without a problem.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99