[at-l] Packlist for my March Forth walk (11 days)

As noted above, this is a preliminary list and weights of my  gear for 3/4
NFG -> Sam's Gap. this does not include food or water, and a few items are
not weighed or listed as potential items only. This is a skin out list. One
thing to note early, I am not impressed at this point by the Kelty Flight
60 for $100 - other than the price - in comparison to my Bombpack. It is
really not much lighter although I suspect the suspension may be a bit
better. I am vacillating, and may stay with the Bombpack and put the Flight
up for sale unused.

These are a bit more than preliminary, but not fully Tuckerized. Food to be
perused soon. Sorry, no totals.

OrangeBug

Pack list
    CLOTHING
2 bandanas     @1.1oz    -      2.2
1 pr Smartwools
1 pr Patagucci socks   -          5.5
1 pr Capilenes            -         15.5
1 REI shell            -              27.2
1 Columbia rain pants      -    13.0
1 hiking pants                   -   14.9
1 shorts (sleep)            -         3.7
1 fleece shirt 100            -     11.2
1 nylon/poly shirt            -      11.0
1 TNF fleece sweater 200 zips
1 pr Soloman exit 2000 mid boots
1 pr moccasins (camp wear)  - 15.1
1 200 fleece pants(?)        -       10.2
1 stocking cap (got to get one, lost old one)
1 balakava            -                    1.5
1 pr glove liners            -             1.2
1 pr fingerless gloves   -              2.0
1 pr sock liners w VBSocks         3.8
1 pr compression skivvies  -          4.5

      LIFE SUPPORT
1 Kelty Flight pack            - 4 pounds (Yes, it really is)
1 Nomad w 3 stakes orange Photon II + Green photon I   29.2
1 silicon sealant            -              1.3
? Hennessey hammock -             34.5 Thinking of this for stealth in the
Smokies and ditching at Davenport
2 Platy bladders2L@1.3-              2.6
1 SWA inline filter w tube -            5.2
2 mouthpieces            -                0.6
1 Polarpure            -                    5.1
1 pr Leki's
30 ft. parachute cord                    2.1
1 first aid kit (below)
1 compass w mirror & whistle & photon lite (red)            -   1.7
1 Leatherman Micra + Photon II orange       4
1 cellphone                        -         6.0
3 large trash bags
1 WM Puma bag            -       3Lb  9oz
1 Z rest long                                14.3
1 Ridgest seat sized piece
1 pack cover
1 notepad/journal             -             5.0
2 pencils
1 Visor (has ALDHA and ATC data)- 6.2
1 GSMNP map
1 map #3
1 Ti snowpeak Sierra cup                1.5
1 camp towel             -                   1.0
1 snowpeak  100A          -              3.8
1 tea ball            -                         0.6
2 snowpeak  canisters   -                  12.7
1 SP 1.5L pot (over-rated re-weight) - 6.9
1 SP  0.5L top            -                       4.9
(possibly will wrap Snowpeak stuff with windscreen foil and leave the top
at home)
1 Ti spoon            -                          0.7
1 Al windscreen MSR                      1.7
1 tea candle  & 4 candles -              6.2
1 weather radio            -                15.9

First aid & hygiene
2 ziplock               -                0.8
1 bag balm            -               1.8
1 Lubriderm             -             1.5 (doubles as sunscreen)
1 TP                        -             2.7
1 purell            -                     1.2
1 toothbrush               -           0.6
6 handwarmers            -          4.4
1 chapstick            -                0.4
1 3 in. Ace bandaid            -    0.8
20 ASA            -                     0.5
1 Neosporin            -               0.3
6 Pepto Bismol tabs            -   0.3
3 pr. latex gloves                   - 1.5
3 ear plugs             -                0.03
3 Refresh Plus amps            -   0.2
1 Steri Strip(0.5x4in)            -   0.1
1 OpSite (4x5.5in)            -       0.3
1 2-0 silk suture            -           0.2
2 Bandaids            -                  0.1
2 Compeed for blisters              0.1
5 4x4 sponges             -            0.5
8 butterfly closures    -              0.1
1 sew kit            -                     0.1
1 mylar blanket             -           1.7
18 water proof matches  -         0.8