[at-l] Call for Submissions for Spring 2001 ALDHA newsletter

Hey everyone,

It's that time again! Anyone who wants to contribute to the Spring 2001
ALDHA newsletter should speak now or hold their peace until the next issue.

I am also soliciting input for our "On the Trail" listing, which lincludes
folks who are currently out hiking, about to go hiking, just got back from
hiking, or those who have significant personal news that they want to share
with the ALDHA members (you know; like getting married, having kids, winning
the lottery and stuff like that).

The due date for the next issue is March 5th; however, pleeeeeaaaase let me
know soon if you plan to contribute,so I can reserve some space. You guys
(and gals) have some really great stories to tell, so why not share them
with the rest of us?

Lonesome Traveler