[at-l] Anyone willing to drive a car that isn't their own?

Listers,

I hadn't figured on plans getting crazy but they have so, is there anyone in
the Georgia/North Carolina area who would like to pick up my car at Springer
Mountain and move it to Fontana Dam in the middle of March?  I plan to be at
the southern terminus on March 11th/12th and have to be driving out of
Fontana on March 23rd.  It is a small car, low clearance, stick shift.  I can
hike the approach trail if someone would prefer to pick it up at Amicalola.

How's that for trusting the listers?

Happy Trails!
Simply

multipart/alternative