[at-l] Start date threatened - 12 days

I am planning to begin my thru-hike on March 3, but there is a problem.
I cannot seem to nail down an arrangement to get some external repair
work done on the house.  The inability to schedule this work threatens
my planned departure date.  I should have thought of asking you folks
about this earlier.

Does anyone know of a carpenter or home repair person that does
relatively small jobs (a few hours work) for homeowners.  I am in
Gwinnett County in the metro Atlanta area.  The job involves damaged
soffit and wood siding.

I am tense enough about pushing off again without this.

Many thanks.

Merlin