[at-l] Nutrasweet

>>why isn't 75% of the country sicker than the Gulf War Vets?

Well...........since you asked.  I do not recall the details but one of the
big knocks against Nutrasweet (when it first came out) was what happens to
it in a hot warehouse.  My numbers may be off but the jist of the data was
that at around 140 degrees farenheit Nutrasweet will break down and one or
more of the byproducts is something that is not allowed in food stuffs.
Like I said, this is from memory, old memory so I am sorry I don't have
something more solid.  Warehouses can get real hot in the sun.  I will not
drink diet drinks.  I would rather deal with the sugar then the chemicals.

Rich