From: Findsimp@aol.com
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] room at the inn? etc.
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:02:28 EST

In a message dated 02/10/2001 10:59:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

 > The HikeInn hostel / B&B is near Cable Gap
 > shelter, with its owner seeking reservations and often leaving signs
 > near the trail during slackpacking trips.

The Hike Inn is a small motel owned by Jeff and Nancy Hoch.  They cater to
hikers and offer reasonable rates, laundry and a drive into town.  I would
recommend calling from NOC to tell them that you are coming -- limited
rooms.
  They will accept packages if you are staying at the motel.  Call from
Fontana Dam and either Jeff or Nancy will come to pick you up.

Happy Trails!
Stacy

multipart/alternative
   text/html