[at-l] Tikka

Are you suggesting I EAT my Tikka?  I've heard of people eating bicycles
peice by peice, but my Tikka might make me lightheaded.

KeithS

>I have tried my best to avoid making this comment.
Sly will comprehend the energy I put in avoiding it this long.
Tikka.
The fast food of Central Asia.
Nan and Tikka . . . take any trek through that part of the world and you'll
understand.
Nan, Tikka and Chai . . .
What a meal for a hiker . . .