[at-l] I gotta itch

> this list has gotten dirty in more way then one
> since i left.  no wait i am wrong
> it was like this before.

Really?

Some of you may have noticed and commented about
Backpacker Magazine, for the fifth year in a row,
relentlessly failing to include the Victoria's Secret
Wonder Pack and the Victoria's Secret Miracle Pack in
their Annual Gear Review of packs.

Not to worry my friends...

The Superbelt people have marched in to fill the niche
so to speak -- with...something described in their
text as...a 'Miracle Shelf'. Forget shoulder straps,
forget hip belts...forget it all my friends! Duct-tape
and a will to go is all that's needed for modern day
backpacking...well, that and a Miracle Shelf of
course...

Please note: For most of you upcoming 2001 northbound
thru-hikers, the Miracle Shelf will probably be extra
weight after...oh...about Harper's Ferry. Before
then...accessorize!

http://superbelt.com/cgi-local/shop.pl/page=pantyup.htm/SID=16696536432

Datto

PS: "...so real feeling, no one would ever guess your
secret." Well I should hope so! Don't want everyone
down there in Georgia startin' out with one of these
things...Geez, KC? Can we get one of those funnel
kazoo whatchamacallits attached to the front of this
shelf unit? You know...wait...The Keeper! That's what
I was thinking of...talk about being good to go!