[at-l] outhouse part two

Oh! The memories. I have a gasoline story, but that's another story. Put your
photo minds in gear. Picture one house at the end of the path, one Hot Fourth
of July, one 12 year old boy, Two M80's taped together, one match.
Oh how I love the smell of black powder-n-human waste in the morning.
Mom was a crime and punishment expert. To this day I have an aversion to
anything that has a resemblance to an OutHouse. I'd rather take my orange
trowel and hike 400 yards with my cheeks puckered tight than use a Privy. So
whenever you see me head for one you know how hard it is emotionally.
Justakahike
Plum'Crazy

multipart/alternative
  text/html