[at-l] Hike Prep

That reminds me to the trips my boyfriend and I take to the Chinese Grocer.
They have WONDERFUL dried stuff, I'm talking two entire isles. AND CHEAP!!!
Well, we go and load up about once a month, and I can see them whisper to one
another, "psst, here they come, call the supplier!  Isles 3 and 4 are going
to be wipped out by the time they're done!"

Kelly Sue

PS:  If you ever get the chance to try dried squid, do!  It sounds nasty, but
it's yummy!  (Last trip we bought ten packages)