[at-l] Hike Prep

OK, I just had one of those embarrasing moments in the grocery store
tonite...  i'm trolling around with my cart and at the end of the aisle,
what to my wondering eyes do I see but a HUGE bin full of cheap on sale
Liptons noodles & rice and Mac & Cheese...  base price was cheap @ 1.19
and 60 cents off that for the first x you bought.

So, I think WOW, I can use that for the hike and start loading up the
cart, grabbing 6 of each flavor - there were around 7+ flavors - and
threw in a few more for good measure.

Now the front half end of my cart is COMPLETELY full of Liptons - all
the way to the top.  I start getting odd looks whilst finishing my
shopping.  The checkout guy is stunned.  He starts laughing with the
bagging guy... the people behind me are stunned...  I'm starting to
realize that maybe I should have done this in 2 or so trips, that its
not normal to buy a cart full of Liptons noodles in one shot.

oh well....  its now something I'm gonna get a good laugh about some
night around the campfire!

Cheerio
--
Paula