[at-l] The Gathering

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:40:26 EST KellyGoVols@aol.com writes:
> Dear Listers,
>
> Forgive my ignorance, but could someone tell me when and where the
> Gathering
> will take place?

The Gathering will take place this year in Hanover, NH. It will be taking
place on Columbus Day Weekend (October 5-8).  For more info check out
www.aldha.org.

If you get the chance, go.  For future thru-hikers it is a great boost
(What..there other people who thru-hiking is normal?).  It is like a big
hiker family reunion.   Interesting info, good company, great times.

Mags

ps. speaking of ALDHA.  Did anyone receive their membership guide this
year? I am still waiting for mine. I did re-up my dues for ALDHA, but I
am afraid they did not use my new address for some reason...

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
-- -Thoreau
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.