[at-l] Happy Valentines Day

> My Petzl Tikka headlamp

>I just bought one of those, and I love it! I must admit that I've never been
taken by Photon fever.

>vic

WOW, I can't believe you just posted that note!  Just 30 minutes ago, my
Petzel Tikka arrived via UPS!  It is the single most coolest piece of hiking
equipment yet... Not only that, I got my new Leki Makalu poles, the new SD
Clip Flashlight, the MSR Titanium pots, a sweet valentine from my niece and
nephew, and (God help me) the Platinum AMEX card...... It's like Christmas,
birthday, Valentines, Lincoln's B-day all rolled into one VERY great day.
Now, with the exception of the AMEX card, how do I utilize these items in
China...............  Any suggestions?

Kelly Sue

PS  Forgive me, I've just had a bad case of materialism.