Fwd: Re: [at-l] The Decision (Thank you!)

Kelly,

Congratulations on following your heart!  Sounds to me that you have made the
right decision.  I know it will be an incredible experience.

You should know that you would not be criticized for your beliefs in the AT,
and God...however, I must beg off on Al Gore....=).  Remember that the true
home of conservation resides within the Republican Party, thanks to President
T.R.

James N. "Jamie" Walters
www.PublicDigital.net
Digital photography...a new frontier....
Join the Nikon Coolpix 990 Webring!
multipart/alternative
  text/html
---