[at-l] Trail Camera?

I went to a camera store that has used equipment and bought a used Olympus
XA (a precursor to today's point-and-shoot 35mm cameras made in the 70s and
80s) for my thru-hike. It's palm-size, and it has manual "rangefinder"
focus, which I wanted. The battery lasted for the whole thru-hike. It
doesn't come with a flash, though a screw-on flash attachment can be had
for it that takes AA batteries, and is therefore rather heavy. I didn't
take many flash photos on my hike, and ended up sending the attachment
back. Without the flash, it doesn't weigh much. It has a good lens, and is
very sturdy. I only wish I'd taken slides, rather than prints.

Robert Rubin