[at-l] Trail Camera?

>One camera (SLR) with zoom lens was light.  What, are they using plastic
>in place of glass nowadays?

Just passen on this info for what it is worth, I have a digital charging
scale for my line of work (HVAC) and this is what I use to weigh my gear
and I weighed my Camera system, this is what it came to:

Cannon EOS Rebel 2000
W/ Sigma 28-105 mm Zoom lens, W/uv filter
enclosed in Zing Case and strap                        1.14.5

Mini folding tri-pod                                           0.4.0
4 rolls color slide film and Polarizer
filter in ziplock bag                                           0.4.0

For a total weight of 2 pound, 6.5 ounces.
Not really a thru hiking camera system, but is good for section hikes and
weekends, at least for me.

Doug

---