[at-l] light weight tarp ?

> Hi Gang, I have a request, I need a light weight tarp.

I'm sure all the other tarps mentioned are excellent. I checked out the ID
Siltarp, but I didn't like the shape, so I settled on the Golite Cave. I
have experimented on and off over the years with tarps, and until this last
year had given up on them. I carried a Walrus Swift solo tent for a long
time. The Cave has turned out to be a very nice alternative. It's a little
quirky to get used to setting up, but it's quick with some practice. You can
also get a bugnet addition to clip onto the inside.

Sadly, if you find a pound too heavy there's a bit of a hurdle right at the
start. The Cave weighs in at 12 oz, but the bugnet brings it up over your
limit.

wic