[at-l] Trail Camera?

Take a look at Pentax 90 IQ Zoom WR. The WR is for weather resistant, mine
is. Mine has been thru lots of nasty hiking weather, dust & dirt, dropped,
kicked, two Colorado River Raft trips with no problems. Bought it with a 5 yr
warranty in late 1995. Sent it off to Pentax in late 1999 they cleaned it as
part of the warranty and it even looks good again. It's an even #.
Plum'Crazy

In a message dated 2/13/01 3:57:44 PM Central Standard Time,
FurTrappers@webtv.net writes:

> Need some help buying a camera for my upcoming thru-hike. Needs to be
> light weight(see kahley, i'm learning :^)), easy to use(dumb proof!),
> and indestructible. Oh yeah, and of course, cheap! Remember, Landslides
> won't let me spend alot!! Sooo, something that uses 35mm film and takes
> decent photos. Any ideas??

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---