[at-l] 2001 Databook

In a message dated 2/13/2001 3:45:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,=20
KellyGoVols@aol.com writes:

> According to Dan's website, it is finished, but I hear they're having=20
> problems getting it shipped.  It's supposed to be "print on demand"=20
> whatever=20
> that means.  Regardless, I pre-ordered mine in November, and I still=20
> haven't=20
> received it, and I'm (was) due to start my hike in a month.... Anyway, I=20
> won't be needing mine this year, so if I get it prior to when you need it,=
=20
> you're welcome to it if you want.
>=20
>=20

Dan's web site? If you mean wingfoots web site. He has NOTHING to do with th=
e=20
Databook. The Data Book is put out my the ATC.=20

It can be ordered from the:  <A HREF=3D"https://www.atctrailstore.org/catalo=
g/showdetl.cfm?pid=3D68&cid=3D1">Appalachian Trail Data Book Details</A>=20

Wildbill
Appalachian Trail Data Book
Twenty-third Edition. A consolidation of the most basic guidebook informatio=
n=20
into a lightweight table of distances between major Appalachian Trail=20
shelters, road-crossings, and features--divided according to the guidebook=20
volumes and updated each December to account for Trail relocations, new (or=20
removed) shelters, and other changes. Indispensible for hiking the A.T. 88=20
pages, paperback=E2=80=942000 edition NOW ON SALE FOR $2.50; was $4.95 retai=
l. The=20
2001 edition is now available.
#111-0x=20

$3.95 for members, $4.95 non-members