[at-l] "Chip" Leonard sighting

At 11:16 AM 2/13/01 -0500, KellyGoVols@aol.com wrote:
> > I had heard that he was banned from the trail for a certain period of time.
>
>how do you ban some one from a federal park that is 2100 miles long?
>
>What does one DO to get banned from such a large place?!?!?!  Who is this
>guy?  Someone please enlighten me!

Never met him but from the stories, I'm assuming.......danger danger danger danger....
that he may share some of the psych problems as my brother in law.  Prone
to loud outbursts and rants.........probably harmless, but scary enough and
enough of a pain that he scared a sufficient number of hikers and generated
complaints that got him banned from the Trail for a couple years....
Gives a new meaning to a term we use here..banishment...yikes!