[at-l] The Decision

HYOH. It sounds like you have made choices based on your priorities,
and I am sorry you are prepared for others to criticize your decision.
The AT will be there, but you and the trail will be different from the
experiences you will have this year. I imagine you will wind up hiking
some trails that will never be hiked again once the 3 Gorges fill.

Congratulations on finding another Katahdin to climb this year.

Bill...