[at-l] keys

Just had to laugh to myself about the keys...
The first key I held in my hand during my hike was when I stopped at that
little motel outside Atkins. Checked in, dropped my stuff in the room, and
headed to the gas station for some ice cream. Of course I locked the keys
in the room. When I went to the office the woman saw the look on my face
and started laughing as she reached for the master key, didn't even have to
ask. I did ask if ALL the hikers lock their keys in their rooms, and she
said "yeah, basically' <g>. It is nice to leave some of the trappings of
civilizatin behind, and amazing how fast you forget about them....

skeeter