[at-l] Soap on the trail

Are you one of those who wipes their ass and then eats without washing?
Not washing is how you get the rashes, GI problems.......
Wildbill

There is an old joke that goes something like this:

Hiker #1:  My momma taught me to wash my hands after ya pee.

Hiker #2:  MY MOMMA taught ME not to pee on my hands.

I believe in reasonable sanitation and the use of TP, but that seldom
requires a full soapy scrub up.  Everything that goes into my GI has had the
hell boiled out of it and a shot of Tobasco for precaution.