[at-l] room at the inn? etc.

Thanks for the clarification. I talked to Jeff awhile with sore feet
and debating short day down to his place (a little more expensive than
Fontana but rides to town with more food choices), stopping early at
Cable Gap, or mushing on to Fontana. I think I would have cut my trip
shorter if I had gone to The Hike Inn, but I appreciated his
hospitality and the stories about their place from other hikers.

It really is the last reliable chance to resupply before hitting the
Smokies, until Fontana Village has a chance to restock their inventory.

Bill...