[at-l] Computer Website Stuff

--- Mara Factor <m_factor@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ...And if you're curious about your friends ability
> to find your web site,
> go to your favorite search engine and plug in "Mara
> Factor

Ha! My friend Amy recently plugged in "Nina Baxley"
and she couldn't believe all the hits, between the
GORP site, my Pinhoti journal on Trailstories, and my
posts on this list (since the backcountry archives
show up as well)! So I tried it, and indeed, there
were about 15 hits. I felt so ... famous! :)

Nina/Waterfall

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub
Visit my ME-GA 2000 thru-hike updates at http://www.gorp.com/gorp/activity/hiking/thruhike/ninab_at.htm.