[at-l] OK..pick a number

> I play the LOTTO that way. One set of numbers. I don't change
> them. When I play it's always those numbers. True I haven't
> won yet (at least not the big win) and I'm sure some of you
> clever folks will find some flaw in the logic (like how long
> it could potentially be before my numbers hit vs average life
> span) but with odds of over 17 million to 1 and me on the 1
> side of the equation it makes as much sense as anything I hear
> about how to pick the winning numbers.

The problem with this strategy is that your number won't
come up unless you forgot to get a buy a ticket that week.
Then you'll feel like one of those Warner Brothers cartoon
characters whose head turns into a lollipop.

When you get a ticket, always use a different set of random
numbers; preferably not those picked by the lotto machine
itself. Who knows how those are generated, or how truly
randomly they are distributed?

-TXIIS