[at-l] Esbit Fuel Tabs

I used the MSR windscreen that comes with the
Whisperlite. Not the most ultralite windscreen in the
world, but it was sturdy. The windscreen was
definitely necessary; I wouldn't have had nearly the
good results with the Esbit if I hadn't used the
windscreen.

Waterfall

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub