[at-l] Moving update

POG, an hour to the AT from Ashville? I thought it was 31 miles from
Asheville to Sam's or Allen Gaps. I'm sure there is no parking on I-40,
but that should be pretty close to the crossing north of Davenport Gap.
I think if you head north and a bit north west you have many close
crossings, as well as great access to Max Patch and such.

Plus, you are going to have the Mt Mitchell view, and (I believe) the
NC mountain to the sea trail.

Plus, just about 2 hours southeast is Muscular Young Woman Trail near
Standing Aboringinal People Mountain! You are going to be in the thick
of it!

Bill...