[at-l] OK..pick a number

to save AT-L bandwidth.reply via pri please......and remember..'tween 1 and 60
ticket three
Anklebear at 27
POG at 49
Patrick at 1
OB at 42.....I was wondering why it hadn't surfaced
Ready at 43
Shakeyleggs at 9

ticket four...(did I mention they are 2 tickets for a buck? Of course you aren't paying me <g> just pickin'em)
Ya can't win if ya don't play!

GMC at 13
GMC at 49....OK..so she get two rooms for life

OK....I can see I have to get serious here with the enticements....
How about....bathrooms........
Bathrooms with tubs that you can use without scrubbing them first..how's that?
Double picks are accepted...I'm running outta time cause there is a big wind storm
coming this PM so I have to buy my tickets early and head for the root cellar ;*)
BTW...if I get crushed and die, the tickets will be under the stone gargoyle on my garden wall.