[at-l] HIKE-USA supported hikes and maildrops...

>The 2nd week in April will see me supporting some paying customers from
>Springer to Unicoi, or thereabouts.........

Hey!  Finally I know where something is.  You all have no idea how often I
am totally lost during some of the discussions when you start talking about
places along the trail.
Now....on the North Carolina side, 20 miles or so SE of Tellico, TN, (about
a mile and a half by fire road) there is a small field where we camped.
Behind the camp there is a small clear creek complete with built in bathtub
back under the hemlocks.  I don't know if it is acceptable to use these
things, but after about 3 days up and down those ridges an ice cold bath
felt good.