[at-l] OK..pick a number

>From: kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net>
>Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 18:22:58 -0500
>
>[...bunch of winning number deleted...]
>But I hate to tell ya.that's a losing ticket.  What are the odds that all
>six numbers will be under 33?

Same as they are for any other combo...  but the odds that you'll have to
split the pot should those numbers come in would be higher because so many
people use month and day dates for numbers so numbers lower than 32 tend to
get picked more often than higher numbers.  Or at least this tended to be
true some years ago for other lotteries.

Lies...  damn lies... and statistics...

So anyway, here's my contribution to the cause:

48

Mara
Stitches, GAME99