[at-l] newbie-lurker

Hi all,
  I want to ask a question but I usually lurk. So I guess I should =
introduce myself first. I'm Pat Burns a 51 year old Carpenter. I plan on =
retiring on my 52'nd birthday the 29'th of June and hiking the trail =
southbound starting July,1'st.2001. I've been backpacking for a while =
off and on. Mostly weekends, Last year I hiked all of Allegheney Natl =
Forest, about 100 miles, and one weekend in Shawnee State Park ( Ohio's =
Smokies).
   Has anybody ever heard of the Bikerack, in Miss. They have Vasque =
Sundowner II's for 105 plus freight. Their e-mail is =
bikerack@netdoor.com I paid 125 for the pair I have now. Sounds pretty =
cheap anybody got any ideas.
Pat
Where did Belcher go?