[at-l] OK..pick a number

24

Cin

----- Original Message -----

From: kahley7

To: at-l

Sent: 02/08/2001 5:34:09 PM

Subject: [at-l] OK..pick a number

Well boys and girls, the PA Lottery Big Six is up in to mega amounts
again!

Like say.....20 mil cash?   That's over the boundary where Hub
says

if we win, I can buy the Doyle and make it into the hiker heaven it

could be!!!!  Trouble is, I have already blown 47bucks in the
effort to

buy the Doyle over the last 4 years.  I must be doing something
wrong

I guess.  Sooooo....since I am obviously awful at picking the
right

numbers, I come to you.

Each one pick one between 1 and 60.  I plan on blowing 3
bucks

on friday for tickets and everyone who picked the numbers on

which ever of the three tickets wins will have a room for life at the
Doyle.