[at-l] 14.50 Photon II's ..hurry!!!!

Someone told me about this...............
It's called Paypal and it provides a way for online transfer of money.
If I understand this, if you sign up for on of their accounts, they credit you with
5 bucks.  So I guess, then you can reduce your cost of a photon by 5 bucks
if you use paypal to send me your money.
I think there is also a way I get five bucks but it seems you have to do some
hoop jumping for that to happen so I'm not interested...(did I say that? <g>)

First..no offense......is this on the level?
And second, if you want to do this I'll accept paypal payments for the photon
as soon as i figure out how it works.
Check it out....
https://secure.paypal.com/affil/pal=kahley7%40ptd.net