[at-l] Space Shuttle Liftoff photo

<<< you can also hear the "open" shuttle communications.   seems they are
having trouble with one of their pc's hard drives.  get this ... they
use DOS !!!!>>>

>Prolly cause it's more reliable than Windows.......

Not only more reliable, but more secure.

>Spur
>(who still can't figure out Windows, or how this could possibly be Trail
>related)

It probably isn't, but we can try :-))

The eagle pair is one of a number of nesting pairs that live within a couple
miles of the launch pads.  Don't know how many there are now, but 12 years
ago, there were 4 or 5 pairs.  The launches don't seem to bother them - or
the other wildlife that lives there.

http://www-pao.ksc.nasa.gov/kscpao/captions/hotpics.htm

Thanks, Bill - I'd forgotten about that site.  KSC is one of the places I
worked before I got infected by the 'Trail bug'.

Walk softly,
Jim
(aka Bald Eagle)