[at-l] i'm getting my life back...

> I will be leaving my very oppressive job on the 16th of this month, and
will
> be starting a very enjoyable job on the 26th.  This will give me my life
> back.  I have missed it...

Great news.

> I will be hailing from York PA, so Slim and Bogey, invite me to dinner...
>
> Look for me to plan some Pennsylvania AT hikes this spring and summer.

Clue me in, when you do.  I have a daughter and granddaughter in the
Shamokin area.  Maybe we can join you for one, if it isn't too strenuous for
them and I'm not on one of the crews at that time.

> Plus, there will be a rock sharpening party just before the thru-hikers
> arrive...

Is your blue card for rock sharpening still current?  What level sharpener
are you certified to?  How's'bout rock greasing?  Any quals in that key PA
skill area?

Chainsaw