[at-l] FS: Gregory Denali Backpack

	For Sale: Gregory Denali Backpack. Used only a few times.
Color - Majestic Purple, large size (6840 cu. in.). A great large
load carrying pack. Rides and feels very nice with large loads. Has
oversized Hip Pockets, twin 22" vertical access zippers and an
oversized sleeping bag compartment. Lid and top pocket remove to
become a fanny pack. Included are two independent single side pockets
(each 320 cu. in.) that attach to the sides of the pack to increase
the total volume to 7480 cu. in. I'm also throwing in a Gregory
Hydration system and pack cover. Original cost for everything was
$500. Will sell for $320.
	This would make a great long distance big load carrying pack.
Email me if you have any further questions.

Vernon Deal
vdeal@access.mountain.net