[at-l] Tell me your troubles...

At 12:17 PM 2/6/01 -0800, Sloetoe wrote:s;
>I am simply placing my shat at the same level of consideration as the bear
>who shats there too.
>
>Sloetoe

ya know I could live with this if it weren't for the durn TP and the proximity.
I'll admit that it isn't always easy to find thick duff when you need to dig a hole.
I've tried the boot or pole digging method .....just seems like too much work
with the wrong tool.  Most often.....just being honest here.....it seems people
just scrape back the top layer of leaves, dump and kick the leaves back over.
I could live with that if they went far enough out except for the TP which outlasts
the turd.  Some campsite have a 20yd no man's land surrounding it...yuck.
Why can't folks just walk a little farther?